Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm here. I promise.

Okay, so the last few weeks have been a roller coaster of emotion and stress, and we are finally on the downward slide of it. I will maybe blog here about it, maybe I won't, it just depends upon how much time I have in the future.

Well, on another note, Little Bean and I are getting ready to do a little traveling! We are hopping on a plane on Tuesday to Portland, where we are going to be for two weeks! Amidst that time we will be taking the train (since LB still has a tough time in the car) up to Bremerton to visit Grandpa Bean, Grandma Bean and Auntie Lucy. It's going to be awesome! I am so excited! The flight may be a little interesting, y'know traveling with an 11 week old and all, but I'm sure we will make it there fine and he will do amazingly.

I plan on posting more when I'm there, and hopefully I'll get some good pics to add as well!

Much Love,
Mama Bean

P.S. We are heading out without Papa Bean because he is being sent to a job three hours away for three weeks... argh... we're going to miss him...

No comments:

Post a Comment